Website GE Appliance
Jobs in USA as ASI-Consumer Advocate (Work from Home )
As a subsidiary of GE Appliances, Advanced Services Inc. (ASI) has been providing excellent customer service for over 30 years and resolving questions or concerns regarding our devices. In the meantime, we have developed a culture of celebrating and rewarding our employees. Feeling proud to provide access to the community. We also offer promotional opportunities and exciting career paths. As a Customer Relationship Specialist, you can expect shifts to work until 5:00 p.m. MF (MDT). For your experience and knowledge, we offer a basic rate of. 15.00 per hour, as well as discounts based on your Quality Score, which is paid weekly. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, tuition fees and the ability to receive less than paid.
|Location:||Amarillo, TX 79101|
|Salary:||$15 an hour|
|Type:||Permanent / Contract|
- Should be located between Rapid City, SD, Memphis, TN, Jackson, MS, Nashville, TN, Louisville, KY, and Amrelo, TX and the surrounding area
- A dedicated workspace that is quiet and spacious enough to be equipped with equipment provided by ASI (ie PC, keyboard, mouse, monitor, strings and Ethernet channel)
- Local Internet Provider (No Satellite or DSL Internet Connection Allowed Due to Security Issues)
- Wireless router (able to handle minimum internet speeds: 10 ping, 55 Mbps download, and 10 Mbps upload)
- Internet speed which is not less than 55 Mbps download and 10 Mbps upload (wired connection).
- Follow up with users using phone, email or text to resolve device-related concerns and close matters with appropriate actions
- Advocating on behalf of various internal departments for a reasonable and satisfactory solution, GE Appliances creates a great experience of standardized services for customers.
- Self-resolution of consumer concerns, including data management, grasp of all facts related to complaints, including steps taken to resolve issues, and responding to any letter of inquiry.
- Take a thorough look at the user for satisfaction before closing the case
- Meet all work schedule demands and responsibilities in accordance with compliance, integrity, and values, processes and policies
- Research and review the information needed to resolve procedural discrepancies.
- Gather information from a variety of sources, and level concerns with resolutions recommended to the team leader or team manager
- Communicate and coordinate with all necessary stakeholders to successfully resolve customer issues, ie zones, dispatchers, technicians, etc.
- Find creative solutions that are in the best interests of users, consumers and GEA when implementing conversations and benefits.
High School Diploma or GED preferred;
Two+ years sales or service experience desired
Apply as soon as possible
To apply for this job please visit careers.geappliances.com.