Latest jobs in USA as Assisted Living Caregiver – The Kensington
- Respond to resident needs promptly and courteously. We will train the right candidates who will have the heart to serve others.
- Assist residents in their activities of daily living (bathing, dressing, feeding, moving, etc.)
- Transport residents as needed, assisting them in and out of bed, wheelchairs.
- Hear the amazing stories our residents tell
- Work with a care team to provide the best care and environment possible.
|Location:||Walnut Creek, CA 94597|
|Salary:||$19 an hour|
|Type:||Permanent / Contract / Fixed|
- Assisted Living Caregiver – The Kensington
We do not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age (40 years or older), disability, military status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by any applicable federal, state, or local law. . , and we prohibit harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. We comply with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including, but not limited to, consideration of unemployment status when making hiring decisions. Completing an application does not guarantee that you will be placed in a position. We review all applications and strive to hire the most qualified candidates to perform the essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Any caregiving experience is great but not required!
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
Candidates can apply as soon as possible
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.