Latest jobs in USA as Beauty Advisor
As a beauty consultant, you are a key member of the team that inspires and helps our clients become the best version of themselves. We encourage you to explore, create emotional connections and help customers discover our incredible Beauty Selection. You’d love to work with our diverse teams and leaders who truly care about you and help you evolve. Reimagine your future with Sephora.
His responsibilities include
- Creating an amazing customer experience Provide a welcoming environment for our customers by listening and embracing their unique needs. Unleash your creativity, passion and knowledge of our iconic brands during every interaction. Suggest and sell products and services to our customers in all areas of the store. Introduce our credit card and Beauty Insider to all customers to help discover the benefits of our loyalty programs.
- Supporting Store Success Help make a beautiful first impression by keeping the store sparkling and stocked. Embrace your winning spirit and drive results by contributing to your store’s sales goals and sharing your knowledge of Sephora’s policies and standards. Support special events, promotions and needs as they arise. Participate in inventory control. Ensure compliance with proven policies. Participate in programs to reduce losses. Advisors appointed to be knowledgeable about cash functions.
- Demonstrate our Sephora values Passion, Innovation, Experience, Balance, Respect, Teamwork and Initiative.
|Location:||Nashville, TN 37215|
|Type:||Permanent / Contract / Fixed|
- Beauty Advisor
- Diversity, inclusion and belonging We are committed to creating a community of beauty where everyone’s uniqueness is celebrated, respected and honored. We will promote diversity, equity and inclusion in all aspects of our business. We believe in demonstrating our values with action!
- Meaningful Rewards Sephora offers comprehensive medical benefits, generous vacation and time off, travel perks, an employee discount, free beauty giveaways from brand partners and more
- Passion for customer service and love for working with people.
- Knowledge of news and trends in beauty.
- A history of building relationships with clients and team members.
- Resilience and the ability to react to situations in the moment and stay abreast of changing store trends as they arise
- Previous experience working in retail or service industries.
- Strong communication skills, ability to multitask, and comfort with computer/store systems
- Consistent and reliable support
- Flexible availability to work during “peak” retail hours, such as evenings, overnights, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs., fold/stretch to store shelves, stand/walk on sales floor for full shift, work in a fragrance-filled environment, and handle and apply cosmetic products to customers, with or without lodging.
- Compliance with the dress code and Sephora policies in the Sephora Employee Handbook
Candidates can apply as soon as possible
To apply for this job please visit jobs.sephora.com.