Latest jobs in USA as Café Associate
Why do people love to eat at our cafe at Sam’s Club? Our members tell us that one of the biggest reasons is that our coffee associates work hard and are happy to help. Do you have a passion for preparing food? Our coffee associates listen to our members’ needs, prepare their food orders, and provide fast, friendly service. We take pride in every aspect of our work and do it with energy and enthusiasm. We need strong team players, with a commitment to serving our members and creating the warm and friendly environment they deserve, serving a meal just like home! Be part of a team that offers customers more of what they love, for less.
We will be amazed if:
- You have passion and experience with fresh food.
- You keep member satisfaction your top priority
- You are a solution seeker and innovator who faces obstacles head-on.
- You are comfortable with change and quickly adapt to different work scenarios.
- You are a curious and creative thinker, driving change through innovative thinking.
You will have an impact by:
- Ensure high quality products are fresh, ready and available in the cafeteria.
- Ensuring shelves are clean, maintaining temperature control, checking expiration dates, and discarding lower-quality food products.
- Packaging of ready-to-sell products in suitable containers and stock displays
- Prepare and serve ready-to-eat food
- Maintain a clean, sanitized, and member-ready area
The Coffee Associate role is a great way to start a fulfilling career at Sam’s Club. Apply now!
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be construed as a complete inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full job description may be available as part of the hiring process.
|Location:||Albany, GA 31707|
|Type:||Permanent / Contract / Fixed|
- Café Associate
- Be a Team Member: Maintain up-to-date knowledge of product specifications related to prepared food merchandise; collaborate with cross-functional teams and help educate other associates on tools, tasks, and resources; communicate effectively with team members; and be flexible to the needs of the business to work in other areas.
- Be an expert: prepare food according to item specifications; understand and plan future productions and mass productions; prepare for seasonality; meet food safety standards, sanitation guidelines, cold chain compliance, inventory management; operate, maintain and sanitize equipment; and demonstrating an understanding of product execution and design.
- Be a Techie: Leverage digital tools to drive sales, enhance the shopping experience, and increase associate engagement; use wearable technology to make immediate business decisions related to production, ordering merchandise, receiving club pickup orders, training, and product quality with the member in mind; adapted to new tools and encouraged others to use them.
- Being an Owner: Drives the performance of the area; storage and rotation of goods; ensure quality standards and date control; eliminating waste; provide service to members by recognizing the member and identifying member needs; help members with purchasing decisions; Payment Methods; location of merchandise; and resolve member issues and concerns.
- Be a Talent Ambassador: Be a brand advocate; develop, influence, and inspire others to work in a respectful, supportive, and team-oriented style; understand the obstacles and help empower them.
- Complies with company ethics and integrity policies, procedures and standards by implementing related action plans; using the Open Door Policy; and apply them in the execution of business processes and practices.
- Complete work assignments and priorities using policies, data, and resources; collaborate with managers, coworkers, customers, and other business partners; identify priorities, deadlines and expectations; completion of tasks; communicate progress and information; determine and recommend ways to address opportunities for improvement; and adapted and learn from change, difficulties and feedback.
The minimum deficiencies required for this position are described below. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
I acknowledge that the position for which I am applying requires that I successfully complete all job-required training and assessments within a prescribed period of time if I receive the position.
Must be 18 years of age or older
Optional Preferred Recommendations for this position are outlined below. If none are listed, there are no preferred ratings.
Food Handler Certification (Food Safety) – Certification
Candidates can apply as soon as possible
To apply for this job please visit walmart.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.