Call Center Agent Jobs in USA July 2021
Reporting to our Vivatosa, WI office, call centre agents to play an important role between different customers and businesses. This position is responsible for handling outbound and outbound calls for providing customer services including scheduled appointments, answering customer questions, offering additional services and conducting surveys as needed. Any customer’s concerns and anxieties can also be investigated and resolved through a call centre representative. Depending on the organization that provides the product, the duties and responsibilities of a call centre agent vary. This position works from home.
|Location:||Wauwatosa, WI, Wauwatosa, Wisconsin, US|
|Salary:||Up to $14 an hour|
Call Center Agent
- Answer incoming customer inquiries regarding utilities and booking installation appointments
- Making outbound calls to resolve unsuccessful meter reading/installation attempts etc. and securing appointments
- Handling inquiries and notifying customers of outages due to electrical repairs occurring during meter replacements
- Record, verifying and modifying customer information within the database
- Engage with clients and our internal Olameter teams in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company’s customer service policies
- Other duties as requested
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Three (3) years experience in customer service, call centres, administrative support, office management or marketing
- Ability to understand and comprehend basic consumer information.
- Ability to handle diverse people.
- Ability to handle difficult customer situations.
- Ability to analyze customer issues and provide appropriate
- Efficient use of resources.
- Excellent communication, customer service, reciprocity and typing skills
High school diploma or equivalent
Candidates can apply as soon as possible
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.