TheKey of South Denver
Latest jobs in USA as Home Care 2022
If you walk like a caretaker, talk like a caretaker, you MUST be a caretaker! We have exciting caregiver openings ready to step into seniors’ lives and make a difference!
APPLY NOW to change your career to The Key. We are interviewing good people to add to our team. Do you have: 1+ years of caregiving experience, experience with Alzheimer’s disease/dementia, intuitive, compassionate, want to improve the quality of life for the seniors in your care, organized, trustworthy, and read this ad? APPLY NOW!
JOB OVERVIEW for Caregivers in Castle Rock, Castle Pines and surrounding areas: Day or night, weekdays or weekends. Shifts from 8 to 12 hours! Please consider talking to us about moving your career here!
A typical caregiver shift may include: bathing, dressing, meal preparation/cooking, laundry and light housework, toileting, companionship, laughing, enjoying quiet time with clients, assisting with mental and social engagement , transportation, mandates, medical reminders, dementia care, graph details of each shift. Are you good at being able to relate to the elderly, anticipate what needs to be done and do it?
Benefits and advantages
- Competitive Pay – $16 – $18/hour
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Access your payment up to 1 week before
- Significant referral bonuses available up to $500
- hiring bonus
- Paid training: online and in person
- Flexible scheduling – choose the shift that best suits your lifestyle
- Weekday, weekend, night shifts available
- Overtime opportunities available
- Employee Recognition Opportunities: Monthly Caregiver of the Month, Contests to Win Gift Cards
- Sick Pay: Earn 1 hour for every 30 hours worked
- Available Benefits
- 20+ hours/week
- 30+ hours/week
- Work one on one with a client in their own home
- Come work where we care about our employees
- COVID Vaccine Required
- COVID testing as needed/required by the State of Colorado
- PPE provided/required
Join our growing team!
|Location:||UCastle Rock, CO 80109|
|Company:||TheKey of South Denver|
|Salary:||$16 – $18 an hour|
|Hours:||Full Time, Part-Time|
|Type:||Permanent / Contract / Fixed|
- Experience: If you have had a job or experience in a position with similar goals and responsibilities, we would love to connect with you. We are looking for 1+ years of Caregiving (paid), CNA or facility work. Alzheimer’s or Dementia experience is a preferred perk!
- Skills: We are looking for people who are relatable, compassionate, social, dependable, organized, and service-minded. If you have a background in cooking, cleaning, taking care of others, the ability to prioritize, and if you’re good at injecting joy and a sense of purpose into someone’s day, you might be a perfect fit!
- Characteristics: This is a self-employed position so we are looking for people who are motivated, honest, can follow policies/procedures, see what needs to be done and just do it, eager to help people enjoy life by helping them perform . simple daily activities and are willing to learn through experience and feedback.
- Other – Your own wheels! with valid driver’s license and auto insurance, and willing to transport clients if necessary to appointments or mandates (and receive mileage reimbursement); Ability to pass background check and drug screen, proof of eligibility to work in the US, high school graduate or equivalent, covid-19 vaccine preferred.
- High school diploma or GED
Candidates can apply as soon as possible
To apply for this job please visit thekeyofsouthdenver.applytojob.com.