TELUS International is needed English US Linguist
A remote type vacancy is available as English US Linguist TELUS International
|Type:||Permanent / Contract|
Tales International is looking for a joint language consultant who can work part-time with our natural language processing team based in New York City. We will use a combination of machine learning, deep learning, and pattern-based methods to drive our high quality written feedback. Linguists need to improve the quality of our recommendations, develop training and diagnostic sets to access our data, and conduct user experiences. The team you partner with is critical to advancing our data-driven practices.
English US Linguist
- Work with our NLP research and product teams on key tasks (such as advertising content, performing data quality control).
- Develop and prioritize ongoing work related to our data and interpretation requirements (e.g., Interpretive Guidelines, Data Development)
- Work closely with product teams to improve the feedback we provide to our customers (such as overseeing parts of our interpretive projects with external vendors, troubleshooting where product improvement efforts Pay attention).
- Bachelor’s, Masters, or Doctoral degree in Linguistics.
- At least 2 years of industry experience as a linguist.
Team player who enjoys annotation, evaluation, and data quality work.
- Some experience with research processes and qualitative and quantitative approaches, helpful.
- Some experience with crowdsourcing and/or vendor management, helpful.
- Ability to speak and write American English fluently with an excellent grasp of English grammar and communication.
Bachelor’s, Masters, or Doctoral
Candidates can apply as soon as possible
To apply for this job please visit telusinternational.avature.net.