Latest Jobs in USA for FMLA Specialist
This position is a full-time role with an annual salary of $60,000-$75,000 USD reporting to the VP of Customer Success with stock options, because we believe everyone should have a part in our business. We’re people first (this isn’t PR jazz, we really kick about our peeps) so in addition to a robust suite of fringe benefits, we offer fully compensated comprehensive medical, dental and Offers visual benefits. Premium You must be authorized to work in the US.
|Salary:||$65000 – 75,000 (Yearly)|
|Type:||Permanent / Contract|
Day after day, you’ll get your hands dirty:
- Work closely with Customer Success Managers to support our customers’ employees on leave.
- Managing the entire leave lifecycle for our customers’ employees through our proprietary TiLT platform and various support channels.
- Field and answer all leave-related questions about state and federal regulations, health care providers, and insurance carriers; When you’re not sure, that’s okay! We’ll give you the tools and expect you to use your own resources to find the answer to sending the employee to the right place if needed.
- Communicating directly with regulatory agencies, health care and insurance providers, and human resources teams when necessary
- Providing troubleshooting support for our customers’ employees and their managers
- Customer advocacy internally by working cross-functionally for product enhancement recommendations, bug identification, etc.
- Ongoing development of your leave management and compliance knowledge
- You have 2+ years of experience in a customer success or support role within a highly regulated organization or complex subject such as human resources, healthcare, or law
- You have a passion for helping people solve their problems and navigate difficult state and
- federal regulations.
You have the ability to research policies and compliance literature and then interpret and translate that knowledge to a non-policy-savvy audience.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills – you are clear, articulate, and empathetic and you deliver your message with respect, confidence, and compassion.
- You are naturally self-directed, organized, and resourceful with the ability to multi-task, manage and change priorities as needed; Must be fearlessly flexible!
- You thrive in a collaborative environment, but you’re also a self-starter and take a proactive approach to your work.
Candidates can apply as soon as possible
To apply for this job please visit hellotilt.rippling-ats.com.