Latest jobs in USA as Guest Experience Lead (GEL)
Mueller McDonald’s Family cares about its employees, which is why we give them the opportunity to learn, grow and succeed every day. We offer industry-leading educational programs and world-class training to provide opportunities that inspire confidence and foster valuable skills to help our employees thrive wherever they are in their journey. A Crew Team Member at McDonald’s is more than a paycheck – it’s an opportunity to gain experience and grow as an individual.
|Location:||Hallstead, PA 18822|
|Salary:||$11 – $13 an hour|
|Hours:||Full Time, Part-Time|
|Type:||Permanent / Contract / Fixed|
- Guest Experience Lead (GEL)
This job posting contains information about what it is like to work at a McDonald’s restaurant, but it is not a complete job description. People who work in a McDonald’s restaurant perform a number of different tasks every day, and this post does not list all of the essential functions of this job.
Along with a competitive salary, a crew team member at an independently owned McDonald’s restaurant is eligible for amazing benefits including:
- Optional health, vision, dental and life insurance plus telemedicine
- 401k plan with profit sharing and employee contribution
- Accumulation of PTO and vacation time
- Employee Appreciation Bonus of $2 per hour
- Monthly and annual incentives for all employees
- Free tuition at Lackawanna College
- Scholarship Opportunities at Keystone College and Luzerne County Community College
- Tuition assistance through Archways to Opportunity
- English as a second language program
- High School Diploma Program
- free meals
- free uniforms
- Discounts at many local retailers, including 30% at McDonald’s nationwide
- Textbook Reimbursement Program
- World Class Paid Training Programs
- advancement opportunities
- Extra payment on major holidays
- Scheduled performance reviews
We believe in flexibility. If you’re looking for a part-time job that supports your full-time ambition, you’ve come to the right place. If you are looking to start a career, we have opportunities for you. Crew member opportunities are available anytime: breakfast, lunch, nights, weekends, you name it.
You’ll find that a job on the McDonald’s team can help you grow with world-class training, as well as our Archways to Opportunity educational programs that offer high school completion courses, initial college tuition assistance, and English language courses. McDonald’s can go anywhere and give you the benefits you need for your life while you do it.
So what can a member of our crew team do?
- Connect with customers to ensure they have a positive experience
- Help customers order their favorite McDonald’s meals
- Prepare all the world famous McDonald’s food
- Team up with other Crews and Managers to hit daily goals and have fun
- Keep the restaurant looking great
All you need is an outstanding attitude, a willingness to learn and grow, and the ability to excel in a fast-paced team environment. We’ll show you the rest. For job openings on your schedule, part-time or full-time, give us a try. You must be 15 years of age or older to work as a crew member at McDonald’s.
Candidates can apply as soon as possible
To apply for this job please visit www.mchire.com.