ASI-Inbound Customer Service – Home Delivery Associate Remote Jobs
GE Appliance customers at every level by receiving outbound calls and answering questions about bulk shipments. This position is an opportunity to work from door to door with a full-time schedule. Department hours are Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m., and Saturday from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. (MDT). Salary 13.00 per hour plus concessions.
|Location:||Amarillo, TX 79101|
|Salary:||13$ an hour|
|Type:||Permanent / Contract / Fixed|
Over the past 30 years, we have developed a culture of celebrating and rewarding our employees. We are proud to provide access to the community. We also offer promotional opportunities and exciting career paths. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, tuition fees and the ability to earn compensation. This is a great position for those who want to make a positive impact on the owner’s experience.
The USA, Rapid City, SD
USA, Jackson, MS, USA, Louisville, KY, USA, Memphis, TN, USA, Nashville, TN
ASI-Inbound Customer Service – Home Delivery Associate
- After 4 weeks of training, you will use Windows-based programs and other internal applications to:
- Assist customers through inbound telephone calls for inquiries on appliance deliveries
- Provide information on product availability, delivery, and order processing.
Schedule deliveries and resolve post-delivery issues.
Offer alternate resolutions for customer concerns.
- Support Store Associates, Call Center Associates, and Consumers in all aspects of the delivery process.
- Create an outstanding quality service experience for the GE Appliance consumer, advocating with multiple internal departments on their behalf for a reasonable and satisfactory resolution
- Other duties as assigned by Leadership.
- Meet all work schedule demands and obligations with compliance, integrity, and according to values, processes and policies
- A dedicated work area that is quiet and spacious enough for ASI provided equipment (i.e. PC, keyboard, mouse, monitors, cords to hook it all up and the ethernet cord)
- Local internet provider (no satellite or DSL internet connections allowed due to security issues)
- Wireless Router (capable of handling minimum internet speeds of: 10 PING, 55 Mbps
- Download 10 Mbps Upload)
- Internet speeds that are no lower than the minimum 55 Mbps Download and 10 Mbps
- Upload (wired connection).
To apply for this job please visit careers.geappliances.com.