Latest jobs in USA as Kitchen Utility Associate | Dishwasher 2022
Wash dishes, keep kitchen clean, and help with meal preparation. The kitchen utility associate will also help set up and clear tables, take out food, and clean up the dining area.
|Location:||Manteca, CA 95337|
|Hours:||Full Time, Part-Time, Hourly|
|Type:||Permanent / Contract / Fixed|
- Kitchen Utility Associate | Dishwasher
- Operate a dishwasher to wash plates, glasses, cups, trays, cutlery, and food service equipment.
- Assembly and cleaning of the dishwasher area; Check temperatures and soap dispensing levels.
- Store clean equipment and utensils.
- Food preparation for meals.
- Help maintain preparation and service areas in sanitary conditions.
- Emptying of garbage and transfer of garbage to the dump.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as needed or requested.
- paid time off
- Medical, dental and vision insurance for full-time employees
- 401k Retirement Plan Options
- FT/PT and on-call shifts available
- HCA Paid Training
- Free parking, meals and a great team!
- High school diploma or GED
Candidates can apply as soon as possible
To apply for this job please visit cogir.jobaline.com.