DHL Company is looking for a Marketing and Events Coordinator in Portland, OR
The US Events and Marketing Coordinator will support the country responsible for planning and implementing a comprehensive range of marketing activities to promote and promote the DHL brand. In this role, you will help manage all activities related to event coordination, promotion and marketing activities that take global and local initiatives.
This position is located in our Portland, or facility, and will oversee launch planning and implementation, along with products and solutions for new services and campaigns. Also, manufacture and design suicide bombers, flying and advertising equipment.
Marketing and Events Coordinator
- University degree with a focus in marketing, communications and/or project management
- Demonstrated success in experiments and events, marketing field, project management rhythm
- Ability to easily get acquainted with new systems with solid MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
Familiar with Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop and InDesign tools
- Strong communicator, flexible, creative and motivated
- Excellent attention to detail, priority and organizational capabilities
- Excellent English, both spoken and written
- Being able to work individually and at the same time as part of a team
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
University degree with a focus in marketing, communications and/or project management
Candidates can apply as soon as possible
To apply for this job please visit careers.dhl.com.