Packer is required in Kennesaw, United States in Cryolife company
|Location:||Kennesaw, GA 30144|
We hire intelligent people with big hearts. People who are passionate about their work and who strive to help others every day. Our work requires courageous and modern leaders. People who bring strong values and ethics into their character.
If you are ready for a career that allows you to become a professional and develop – today and in the future.
- Cardiac Allograft Package and Cryopreservation.
- Document vascular allograft attributes.
- Handle cryopreserved allografts.
- Repackage Cryopreserved Elographs
- Perform antiseptic and non-bacterial duties for aseptic transfer.
- The document received inspections, labels, and incoming tissue.
- Rotate on the dispersion.
- Disable, store and disinfect laboratory equipment.
- Prepare disinfection, solution, and intermediates.
- Clean processing sites and general lab areas, including cleaning of laboratory scrubs and waste disposal.
- Monitor and record equipment parameters.
- Supply storage and material systems.
- Prepare complete and accurate documentation/labeling for the above functions.
- Complete appropriate training records before performing the relevant actions.
- Perform all actions in compliance with Crew Life SOP.
Other assigned responsibilities
High School Diploma or equivalent
MUST be able to work Full-Time, Monday – Thursday, 6:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Candidates can apply as soon as possible
To apply for this job please visit careers-cryolife.icims.com.