Personal Assistant (Remote) Jobs
Excellence Services, LLC is lookign for Personal Assistant (Remote). Excellence Services LLC is a professional privately owned company providing luxury service exclusively for an HNW family. We help our clients enjoy life and encourage employee success.
|Salary:||$62,400 – $102,000 a year|
|Type:||Permanent / Contract / Fixed|
Primary responsibilities will include providing informational support to the Principal at any time. research, data collection and analysis; Ensuring the smooth running of the Home Office; performing administrative and household tasks remotely; and working closely with existing staff.
Research and Exploration
Gather information, research and analyze data as needed; Provide suggestions to principals with best solutions to solve problems.
Observe and participate in day-to-day work to continuously improve work flow and processes, improve team performance, and minimize principals’ interruptions.
Domestic and Home Office:
- Schedule and work with other staff on various household projects.
Maintain a list of domestic vendors. Build strong relationships with vendors.
Coordinate household staff and assist with monthly scheduling.
Identify and supervise various household projects as required.
Help maintain inventory of all household items (light bulbs, batteries, cleaning supplies).
Maintain and update household manuals.
Maintain an approved products list for home and personal items, including sourcing information.
Submitting monthly/weekly purchase orders, obtaining approvals, placing orders, and tracking delivery status.
Prepare and submit expense reports.
Prepare the home for occasional events. Liaise with vendors for holiday decorations (Halloween, Christmas).
Maintain principals’ personal Google calendars (separate from professional calendars).
Schedule in-person meetings. Calendar items sent by principals.
Update and maintain Google contacts. Make sure the information is synced with the phones.
Maintain filing system for household requirements (eg, car registration, maintenance contracts, warranties, contractor bids, etc.).
Email the daily activity report to the principal.
Purchase gifts, create and maintain a gift tracker, and review and audit receipts.
Keep track of birthdays and other important dates.
Work with travel concierge and accountant as needed.
Plan and coordinate family activities and events.
Assist with personal archival projects.
Assist the Family Office HR team to hire domestic staff.
Conduct phone/video interviews and determine candidate qualifications.
- Proven experience working as a personal assistant is required.
- Excellent learning ability and passion for exploration, research and analysis.
- Experience working in the hospitality industry or family office is preferred.
- Vault-like ability to maintain privacy and be highly discreet.
- Demonstrate excellent email etiquette, concise and accurate communication.
- Maintain the strictest confidence — never reveal the principal’s contact information.
- Flexibility to work weekends and evenings.
- Must be very technically savvy. Experiment with G-suite.
- Resourceful in terms of internet search and online shopping.
- Strong work ethic, reliable, punctual, and honest. Practical and efficient.
- Comfortable with iPhone or Android, including texting, camera phone, and smartphone apps.
- Highly organized, meticulous, detail oriented, and thorough. Able to multitask and prioritize.
- Positive attitude, team player, able to work well with a wide array of high quality vendors.
- Personable, kind and courteous with excellent people skills.
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken.
- Proactively identifies and resolves issues.
- Able to work independently but takes good direction from principal.
- Flexible and able to accommodate sudden changes in routines and plans.
- Long-term intention.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship for employment visa status.
- Able to pass an extensive background check, credit, and reference check.
- Willing to take a pre-employment psychological exam and drug screen.
Candidates can apply as soon as possible
To apply for this job please visit excellenceservices.applytojob.com.