The Container Store Inc.
Part-time Retail Employee in Fort Worth, TX 76107
The Container Store Inc. is looking for a Retail Employee as Part-Time
|Location:||Fort Worth, TX 76107|
|Company:||The Container Store Inc|
|Hours:||Full Time, Part-Time, Hourly|
Founded in 1978, Container Store has become the largest retailer of storage and organizational products in the United States and is the only national retailer fully affiliated with this category. We provide creative, multi-functional storage and organizational solutions that help our customers save time, save space and improve their quality of life.
We promote the first employee culture built around our foundation’s principles, which explains how close we are to our relationships with our employees, vendors, customers and communities, and to our business. Affect every aspect.
Part-time Retail Employee
- Register to engage with customers, present product information, and share promotions as a brand ambassador
- On the sales floor engaged in thoughtful conversations with customers while maintaining the visual appearance of the store
- Collaborate and interact with customers to present projects and customized projects in a clear and professional manner
- Maintain good coordination with clients, balance multiple priorities, and use good judgment decisions to manage time.
- Organizing and ensuring we have a well-presented store
- Merchandising products, unloading trucks, lifting boxes, climbing ladders and cleaning the store
- Working with a great team, surrounded by lively music, resulting in a huge sense of accomplishment
- Timely preparation of customer orders
- Maintain the stockroom to ensure it is organized to support the store’s visual and sales efforts
- Talk to customers about issues related to their orders and follow them
- Orders to take cars to customers for contactless pick-up
- You like to hang out with people.
- Interested in connecting with customers and your team to provide you with clear, comprehensive, empathetic communication.
- You enjoy a fast-paced environment and a variety of jobs throughout your day.
- You enjoy organizing and helping customers find solutions.
- You are always learning! You want to learn how technology and sales work together to provide an exceptional customer experience.
- You are proud of your work. This is your store!
- You understand that retail is an ever-changing industry and is flexible with your schedule.
- You want to please the people around you and can’t wait to share it at the container store.
- You are at least 18 years old.
Candidates can apply as soon as possible
To apply for this job please visit careers-containerstore.icims.com.