Sales and Customer Care Agent – NM Remote Jobs in New Mexico
|Location:||USA, WI, GA, TX, NM, Work-at-Home|
Sales and Customer Care Agent
$16.00/hr instructor supported classroom training – All books, material and resources are included – 11 days of training
Free Exam! State Exam fees at the end of training and licensing fees are covered by Concentrix.
- Participate actively in ongoing training and compliance with all state regulations.
- Ensure the accuracy of the information collected.
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance.
- Maintain and/or receive customer inquiries that may require deviations from the script or sales flow process.
- Conduct effective consulting sales by asking the right questions and matching the right product to the customer’s needs, which will result in sales stops and increased customer satisfaction.
- Maintain a broad knowledge of products, pricing, procedures, and other important issues through administrative communications, meetings, client focus groups, and formal training.
- Do not call and comply with insurance regulatory standards.
- Ability to successfully test and retain knowledge.
- Good listening and answering skills.
- Demonstrated success in the outbound or outbound self environment.
- Ability to learn complex processes and policies.
Detailed Provide examples of how they have been able to ensure high-quality work.
- Strong goal direction.
- They need to set a good example of how they set challenging goals and strive for personal success.
- Based on ways to succeed, not obstacles.
- Thanks to a strong customer service orientation.
- Desire to rotate shifts as needed.
Reliable and flexible.
- Run a campaign to gain insights about yourself and others as well.
- Knowledge of computer operation.
High school diploma or GED
Candidates can apply as soon as possible
To apply for this job please visit careers.concentrix.com.