Kerberos International, Inc.
Latest jobs in USA as Security Officer Unarmed 2022
NO experience necessary! We will provide training so you can get licensed.
We are seeking LEVEL II Professional Security Officers for several high visibility positions that we now have open in San Antonio, TX. We are a leading provider of international security.
Dress code applies. Must be clean shaven. Good mustache.
|Location:||San Antonio, TX|
|Company:||Kerberos International, Inc.|
|Salary:||$14 an hour|
|Hours:||Full Time, Part-Time|
|Type:||Permanent / Contract / Fixed|
- Security Officer Unarmed
Requirements & Qualification:
- Be at least 18 years of age with a high school diploma or equivalent. We encourage former military and law enforcement personnel to apply.
- You must be a US citizen or legally able to work in the United States.
- Possess effective written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Possess the ability to professionally deal with the general public in a professional and respectful manner.
_ We will provide you with training and help you obtain a Texas Tier II Guard Card/License from TEXAS._
As a condition of employment, the employee must successfully complete a background investigation and drug screen in accordance with all federal, state and local laws.
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills.
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative wireless technology at specific customer sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client’s site, calmly and efficiently.
- Able to work in various environments, such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb a minimum of four (4) flights of stairs, ramps, or stairs occasionally during shift
- Standing or walking on various surfaces for long periods of time.
- Be punctual and reliable.
- Must be able to follow detailed written and oral instructions. In the state of Texas, a professional security officer is required to possess a guard card/license.
EOE/Minority/Women/Veterinarians/Disability: Acadia is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce. Acadia provided qualified individuals with reasonable accommodations in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or any other applicable state or local law. We are committed to hiring veterans and reservists.
Candidates can apply as soon as possible
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.