Latest jobs in USA as Tire & Battery Technician – Automotive
As a Tire and Battery Center Technician, you’ll work to provide safe and efficient service in both the sales and service areas of the department and provide our members with more of what they love, for less. He will work collaboratively with other associates to ensure the club meets member expectations.
|Location:||La Marque, TX 77568|
|Hours:||Full Time, Part-Time, Hourly|
|Type:||Permanent / Contract / Fixed|
- Tire & Battery Technician – Automotive
- Be a Team Member: Collaborate with other associates to build a strong meat team; communicate with team members; and be flexible to the needs of the business to work in other areas.
- Be an Expert: Demonstrates knowledge of the business on the floor, back room operations, product safety standards, sanitation guidelines, inventory management, and the operation, maintenance, and sanitization of equipment; prepare (eg cut, grind, wrap, trim) meat products according to established standards; cut boneless meat products; and maintain product quality standards.
- Be a Techie: Leverage digital tools to drive sales, enhance the shopping experience, and increase associate engagement; use handheld technology to make immediate business decisions related to production, training, and product quality with the member in mind; adapted to new tools and encouraged others to use them.
- Ownership: Ensures commitment to operational excellence, maintaining the work area in accordance with company policies and procedures; ensure quality and date control standards for meat products; insure fragile and highly shrinkable goods; eliminating waste; help members with purchasing decisions; and ensuring merchandise is properly packaged, labeled, and protected in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Being a Talent Ambassador: Being an advocate for the department and the club by valuing the member’s experience in the meat area and modeling high quality service and products; execute the basic concepts at the highest level of quality possible; and showing energy, commitment and passion for work.
- Complies with company ethics and integrity policies, procedures and standards by implementing related action plans; using the Open Door Policy; and apply them in the execution of business processes and practices.
- Complete work assignments and priorities using policies, data, and resources; collaborate with managers, coworkers, customers, and other business partners; identify priorities, deadlines and expectations; completion of tasks; communicate progress and information; determine and recommend ways to address opportunities for improvement; and adapted and learn from change, difficulties and feedback.
Minimum Qualifications Valid state issued driver’s license.
I acknowledge that the position for which I am applying requires that I successfully complete all job-required training and assessments within a prescribed period of time if I receive the position.
Must be 18 years of age or older
Candidates can apply as soon as possible
To apply for this job please visit walmart.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.