US Air Force Materiel Command
Latest jobs in USA as Waiter 2022
This position will be assigned to the Lakeside Center located in Arnold Village.
This position is subject to an irregular duty period that includes nights, weekends, and holidays.
This is a flexible position with no guaranteed hours (works 0-40 depending on facility needs) and no standard benefits.
Duty is light to medium with ability to carry/lift/move items up to 20lbs.
You must be a minimum of 21 years of age to qualify
|Location:||Arnold AFB, TN|
|Company:||US Air Force Materiel Command|
|Salary:||$15.75 – $16.41 an hour|
|Type:||Permanent / Contract / Fixed|
- The purpose of this position is to perform beverage service functions in a bar or lounge. As directed, secures glassware and cutlery, depending on the particular format (menu, food and beverage). Set up groups of tables for food and drinks, making sure plates, glasses, and cutlery meet cleanliness standards, and that linens are spotless and condiment containers are full. Following instructions and schedules, secure food from the kitchen and serve customers. May perform foodservice related duties such as helping set up serving line, restock beverage dispensers; Make sure kitchen staff are informed when the buffet line needs replenishment. Refill beverage containers and perform cleaning services. Answer simple questions about menu items and food served. Take customer food orders, ask customers what drink they want. Receive customer meal checks, record sales at the cash register, receive money and make change. Observe when customers leave and clean the table. Keeps the work area clean. Clean up after events, dinner service or open dining functions. As needed, perform beverage service functions in a bar or lounge May describe or suggest cocktails, highballs, wines, or other beverages upon request by giving orders to the bartender. Add fruit or decorations as needed. Receive and serve drinks to customers. May perform housekeeping duties as time permits, such as sweeping, mopping, etc., in the area assisting or cleaning driveways. It can perform dishwashing or other functions in an emergency. Use a government computer for training requirements, time and attendance, and other work-related fines. Performs other related tasks that are supported.
- This position requires the incumbent to complete a background investigation with favorable results.
- This position requires a pre-employment physical with the ability to lift/carry/move items up to 20 pounds
- This position requires the incumbent to obtain a food handler training certificate.
- This position is subject to an irregular duty period that includes nights, weekends, and holidays.
- This stall sells alcohol and the owner must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
High school diploma or GED
Food Handler Certification
Candidates can apply as soon as possible
To apply for this job please visit www.usajobs.gov.