Jobs in Concentrix USA for Licensed Healthcare Insurance Sales
Are you interested in a new and exciting opportunity? Join the Konstrix team today to provide sympathetic, valuable counseling support to healthcare clients while having fun in a team environment!
Join the Connectors team today to provide compassionate, valuable counseling support to United Healthcare customers.
|Salary:||$16 an hour|
|Hours:||Full Time, Part-Time,|
Work at Home Licensed Healthcare Insurance Sales
- Actively participate in ongoing training and compliance to all state rules and regulations.
- Ensure accuracy of information collected.
Participate in activities designed to improve consumer satisfaction and business performance.
- Place and/or receive consumer inquiries that may require deviation from a script or sales flow process.
- Conduct effective consultative selling by asking appropriate questions and matching the right product to the consumer’s needs, resulting in closed sales as well as increased consumer satisfaction.
- Maintain broad knowledge of products, pricing, procedures, and other important issues through management communications, meetings, client focus groups, and formal training.
- Comply with all do-not-call and insurance regulatory standards.
Ability to perform light hand activity work at a computer/telephone station in a secure home office environment. The position is primarily sedentary. May stretch or stand at workstation for short periods at employee’s option, as long as such activity does not detract from the employee’s work, or interfere with other employees.
Please note: any correspondence regarding a Concentrix opportunity, interview, or job offer will come from an official company email address. Be sure to verify the email address in the email to: section to confirm that it is an official Concentrix email address
High school diploma or GED
To apply for this job please visit cnx.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.